|Homepage | Membership | Club Waters | Safety Policy | Downloads & Links | Gallery | Contact |Our GDPR Policy|
RADAC Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Privacy Statement
1. RADAC is not obliged to register with the Information Commissionerís Office but
it is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
and takes its responsibilities seriously .
2. The Club holds basic personal information about members ( name, address, phone
and email ) for administrative purposes and to contact members when necessary .
3. This information will not be used for purposes other than managing the Club and
will not be shared with any third party .
4. Members information will be updated annually as practicable .
5. It is each memberís responsibility to keep the Club updated about any significant
changes in their details and to request their removal when required .
6. Any issues or queries relating to data protection or updating of information should
be addressed to the Club secretary .
In providing personal details , including email addresses , when you apply for
membership of the Club, you agree to RADAC using the information for the purpose
of administration and as a means of contact . The Club takes all reasonable steps to
ensure that members information is kept secure . Details will be deleted on request to
the Secretary if required .
|Copyright RADAC. View the RADAC GDPR Statement here.|